070 How Courageous Are You?
There’s always a limit to the things you can achieve when you lack the courage to take charge and speak up for what you believe in. With courage, you get to unlock new levels as you live life in your own way. Today, I’m inviting you to ask yourself just how courageous you are. I’ll be talking about the importance of having courage as a visionary leader and what it takes to create an impact in the world.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- What makes a courageous leader different from everyone else in a room
- The importance of self-trust when you choose to live a courageous life
- An experience where courage helped me make an important decision for my life
- How courage comes with ease when you align all aspects of your life and work
Change is scary, but you cannot become who you need to be if you’re not ready to take a big leap into the things you desire for yourself. Choosing to be courageous in every situation is not an easy task, but as long as you’re willing to trust yourself and your instincts, you’ll be able to reach your full potential.
-The Visionary Collective Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/thevisionarycollective
- Find me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thelisamitchell/
- Find me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lisamitchell.co.uk/
- Find me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lisa-mitchell-7218511/
- My website: https://lisamitchell.co.uk/