Ep 13. Blue Skies, Lollipops and A Trip Down Memory Lane
Hi lovely Foggers and Fogglets, how've you been since we last chatted?
Firstly we want to say a mahoosive THANK YOU to 'Dam'. We don't know who you are but we're so SO grateful for your incredibly generous donation to our little cause via 'Buy Me A Coffee' (link below). We don't charge or sell anything so your generous donations and and our own money is what keeps us going. We literally couldn't do it without you.
Now we're a year old, we’ve gone all grown up and serious and got new microphones. We'd managed long enough with one 15 year old microphone between us and we want to make the Podcast a better listen. We hope it does!
So lovelies, Spring has sprung and here at WTF, we're shedding the winter blues along with our winter wardrobe. It feels so good. Spring is a great time for clearing out and new starts. We're full of optimism and anticipation....at the moment. Watch this space.
In this Episode, our giddiness has got us talking about:
• Lou's HRT journey
• Weighted blankets
• The burst of information on meno & midlife; is it good or bad to have so much info?
• Midlife layers of responsibility
• Good Gut health, why it's important and generation reasons for bad gut health. The 70's & 80's were the decades of processed & novelty foods, microwaves and stress. Think Angel Delight, Pop Tarts, Fray Bentos pies…how many can you remember?
• Decluttering but being careful not to throw things you might regret.
• The power of the mind and how it can play tricks on us to protect us or distract us.
• Lou's 'Turn down the dial' calming technique.
• Full moons and woowoo stuff than can help us if we're open to it, especially when it comes to judging ourselves and seeking perfection.
and of course....
• Our 'Fog Moments' - kamikaze phones and costly foggy events.
Please join in the conversation and share your experiences with us. That’s what builds community and how we help other women like us. You can share privately by email or join our private Facebook Group. Links below.
Huge love & gratitude,
Michele and Lou x
We hope you enjoy listening. If you like what you hear please FOLLOW/SUBSCRIBE and REVIEW, it will really help us, and please share with your friends, sisters, mothers, daughters, aunties and bring them along to join the lovely WTF Community.
If you fancy, you can support us by buying us a coffee, just like you would if were chatting in our favourite café or coffee house. Every little treat goes towards helping us do more of this for you. Click the 'Buy Me a Coffee' link below.
EMAIL US at [email protected] with anything you’d like to ask or share, especially your Fog Moments.
You Can Join our COMMUNITY. Keep Up to Date and be the first to hear about New Episodes and Other Exciting Stuff by Joining our Members List at
Join our FACEBOOK GROUP https://facebook.com/wotthefog
You can FOLLOW US on Instagram
Support the show(https://www.buymeacoffee.com/wotthefog)
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/wotthefog)