058 Top Tips for Getting Fitter for the Time Poor
Fitness and wellbeing can often come at a distant last place when there are so many other things asking for your attention and time. But the fact is that most of us would like to include fitness in our lives, because we know that looking after our bodies is important to so many aspects of our wellbeing. In this episode, I’m going to give you some of my top tips to getting fitter when you’re feeling time poor, so you can improve other areas of your life too, reduce your stress and contribute to your health in many ways.
What You Will Learn in This Episode:
- Why you should prioritise exercising to become more productive and focused in other areas of your life
- How to split your movement or workouts into short snacks during the week
- How to organise when you will do the workouts
- How to get to know the time of the day that works best for your energy levels
- How to make an appointment with yourself
- How to let go of “the all or nothing” mindset
Exercise will make you feel good, feel strong and be more productive and focused, but you don’t want it to take up loads of your time. If you start with one resistance training session a week, you’re starting to create a habit, and that habit is something that will get stronger and be something you can build on.
- Join the ChickFit Members Club - www.chickfit.co.uk/membersclub
- My website https://www.chickfit.co.uk/
- Find me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/alixchickfit
- Review and subscribe to my podcast https://www.podfollow.com/chickfit