2022 Tax Law Changes: What They Are and Why they Matter
Starting the 2nd season of Disrupt Your Money with something truly sexy- 2022 Tax Law Changes! Ok, ok- maybe they aren’t sexy but they ARE important.
Join me as I discuss:
- The difference between tax credits and tax deductions
- What has happened to the child tax credit and charitable tax deductions since the pandemic “ended”
- Clean and Electric Vehicle (EV) Tax Credits- are they worth it?
- Where are we on the Form 1099-K roll out? (Spoiler alert- it’s stalled, but you still need to report that income!)
- Need to get your money stuff set up right? Join the Biz Money Library for Free- https://megkwheeler.com/free
- Submit Your Questions - DisruptYourMoney.com
- Leave A Review- Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen
This podcast is hosted by Meg K. Wheeler, CPA and Biz Money Coach. Meg is on a mission to turn online educators, service providers and coaches from Not Numbers People to Badass Money Makers. Are you ready to Disrupt Your Money? Learn more about Meg here!
This podcast is intended for informational & educational purposes only and is not intended as professional financial advice.
Connect with Meg across social:
Did you Disrupt Your Money, build your bank account, and transform your way of life? Tell us how this episode impacted you and leave a review at Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen.
Breaking down financial systems is always better with a buddy - tell a friend about this podcast so you can Disrupt Your Money together: http://disruptyourmoney.com
Song Credit: Midnight Specials by Ash Nino