Successful Sales Leadership Can be Explained with 6th Grade Math, with Matthew Iovani
How are you tracking your progress and success? In this week's episode, we explore ideas and insights with Matthew Iovani, managing partner of Full Funnel. We take a deep dive into the numbers behind the sales, exploring ROI, efficiency, cost of acquisition, and the importance of SDRs in demand generation.
What you'll learn:
- How to explain Revops through 6th grade math.
- How to present an ROI on sales and marketing to a CRO.
- How Cost of Acquisition Targeting supports better strategic decision making than revenue quotas.
- What your business objectives should target demand generation, pipeline generation, and customer success.
- How best to utilize Account Executives.
- Why underinvestment in SDRs is causing issues for sales pipelines.
- Why SDRs should have a strict generation process.
- Why offshore SDRs are generating greater value than US SDRs.
- How to create more value with the SDR role.
And, if you are struggling to find the right numbers to manage for your organization, it might be time to give us a call. Reach out at: http://www.hamish.sandler.com/howtosandler
Free offer for listeners of the Full Funnel Freedom Podcast.
It's incredibly frustrating as sales leaders when our sellers get a deal almost across the finish line, but can't quite push it to the finish, even though they've promised us that it's coming in real soon.
We are offering a Free white paper on Three ways to get those sales across the line.
To get this free, insightful report, visit us at fullfunnelfreedom.com/sputter
Full Funnel Freedom https://fullfunnelfreedom.com
Sandler on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/sandler_yyc/
Sandler in Calgary - www.hamish.sandler.com/howtosandler
Connect with Hamish Knox on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/hamishknox/
Sponsorship or guest inquiries - [email protected]