073 Stepping on the Gas Tends to Send Our Sellers Over a Cliff
When our sellers get positive buying signals from our prospects, they can sometimes feel like they need to step on the gas to get the sale across the finish line. However, a positive buying signal does not necessarily mean positive buying confirmation. So when our sellers attempt to accelerate that sale, they end up driving that opportunity right off a cliff.
In this episode, I'm going to share two mindsets that can help you coach your sellers, as well as an activity to hold them accountable when they feel the need to accelerate opportunities to the finish line.
What You'll Learn:
- The difference between a positive buying signal and a positive buying confirmation
- How to get more sales deals across the finish line
- The consequences of trying to accelerate a sale
- The fastest way to lose credibility with buyers
- The two mindsets to help coach your sellers on pushing the deal over a cliff
- What veteran sellers get wrong with modern sales
- How to stage opportunities correctly
As salespeople, we can all agree that there's nothing worse than investing time and money into getting a deal to close only for it to fall short. Using the two mindsets and this one activity that I shared in today’s episode will help to keep your sellers on pace and less likely to attempt to accelerate opportunities and risk a sales falling through.
Links and Resources:
- When you need to hire top sales professionals, turn to a recruiting partner that speaks sales. Alaant Workforce Solutions. Learn more and book a discovery call at www.fullfunnelfreedom.com/alaant
- The perfect CRM system, streamlined business processes and happier customers – Eligeo CRM Inc can make it happen for your business. Go to www.fullfunnelfreedom.com/eligeo for more info
- Full Funnel Freedom https://fullfunnelfreedom.com
- The Sandler Summit 2023 https://www.hamish.sandler.com/orlando
- Sandler on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/sandler_yyc/
- Sandler in Calgary - www.hamish.sandler.com/howtosandler
- Connect with Hamish Knox on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/hamishknox/
- Sponsorship or guest inquiries - [email protected]