116. Building Confidence in the High Stakes Game of Sales Leadership, with J. Ryan Williams
Confidence is a tricky thing. It’s hard to gain, and easy to lose. This week we take ideas and insights from J. Ryan Williams, an experienced and certified executive coach and individual who has done the Zero to $100 million dollar journey three times. He speaks with us about building confidence in the high stakes game of sales leadership.
What you'll learn:
- How to build confidence in a high-stakes world.
- What is the zero to 100 million dollar journey.
- How to deal with imposter syndrome.
- How does a sales leader impart confidence into their sellers.
- What are some common stakeholder motivations.
- The importance of responding instead of reacting.
Free offer for listeners of the Full Funnel Freedom Podcast.
It's incredibly frustrating as sales leaders when our sellers get a deal almost across the finish line, but can't quite push it to the finish, even though they've promised us that it's coming in real soon.
We are offering a Free white paper on Three ways to get those sales across the line.
To get this free, insightful report, visit us at fullfunnelfreedom.com/sputter
Full Funnel Freedom https://fullfunnelfreedom.com
Sandler on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/sandler_yyc/
Sandler in Calgary - www.hamish.sandler.com/howtosandler
Connect with Hamish Knox on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/hamishknox/
Sponsorship or guest inquiries - [email protected]