127. How to Avoid Using Sales Tech for Evil, with Joel Stevenson
Just like any tool, AI can be used for good - or evil. This week we are taking ideas and insights from Joel Stevenson. Joel is currently the VP of Growth at Vendasta, which acquired Yesware in 2022, where Joel was the CEO. Prior to Yesware, Joel build Wayfair's B2B business from scratch to $400 million in annual revenue.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- The importance of sales tech for growth.
- The benefits of sales tech in terms of time savings and information advantage.
- How to use tech for effective sales conversations.
- What your responsibility, as a sales leader, is in analytics and understanding technology.
- How AI and personalization in sales tech can make a competitive advantage.
And, if you think you need some help managing your Sales Tech stack, maybe it's time to give us a a call.
Free offer for listeners of the Full Funnel Freedom Podcast.
It's incredibly frustrating as sales leaders when our sellers get a deal almost across the finish line, but can't quite push it to the finish, even though they've promised us that it's coming in real soon.
We are offering a Free white paper on Three ways to get those sales across the line.
To get this free, insightful report, visit us at fullfunnelfreedom.com/sputter
This episode is also on YouTube:
Full Funnel Freedom https://fullfunnelfreedom.com
Sandler on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/sandler_yyc/
Sandler in Calgary - www.hamish.sandler.com/howtosandler
Connect with Hamish Knox on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/hamishknox/
Sponsorship or guest inquiries - [email protected]