Oliver Burkeman is a Guardian writer based in New York. He writes the weekly psychology-based column This Column Will Change Your Life. He is also the author of The Antidote: Happiness for People Who Can't Stand Positive Thinking.
In this interview, we cover:
- Oliver’s tips for parenting in the age of COVID
- Oliver’s personal method for time management
- How Oliver decides which projects to prioritise
- Oliver’s personal Kanban system to planning his time
- How to overcome procrastination using self-talk
- Strategies for overcoming writer’s block
- How Oliver trick’s his brain into getting into flow
- How Oliver find’s new ideas for his columns every single week
- Oliver’s go-to sources for inspiration and information
Get Oliver’s book The Antidote, follow him on Twitter @oliverburkeman, and check out Oliver’s column for The Guardian.
Visit https://www.amanthaimber.com/podcast for full show notes from all episodes.
Get in touch at [email protected]
If you are looking for more tips to improve the way you work, I write a short monthly newsletter that contains three cool things that I have discovered that help me work better, which range from interesting research findings through to gadgets I am loving. You can sign up for that at http://howiwork.co
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.