In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How to prioritize your tasks for greater productivity
- The benefit of creating a master task list to get your day started right and help you accomplish more
- Tried and true techniques to help manage your time and increase your efficiency
I have an unusual obsession with this topic. I read books on it for fun and I am constantly learning new ways to be more efficient with the one thing that we are never guaranteed…time.
My dear friend and author, Tammy Ingraham, always reminds me, “Time is Life’s money, be careful where you spend it.”
We wake up feeling energized, ready to tackle the day and before we know it, it is time to get ready for bed. Where did the day go? And more importantly, did we accomplish the things that we set out to do? Many times, the answer is no. We know we were busy all day BUT…sound familiar
In an age where there are so many things to easily distract, we need to have a plan of action when it comes to protecting our time and making the most of this precious resource.
Let’s talk about the ten techniques that will help you master time management so we can increase our focus and get things done!
- Download a timer! It is a game changer for productivity! Modify as needed.
- Prioritize. Prioritize. Prioritize.
- Set up your day the night before! Do not waste your morning trying to figure out what to tackle first.
- The One Thing
- Gary Keller